We are TxJet
As the demand for lifesaving organ transplants grows, so does the demand for organ pilots. We’re always looking for great talent. Interested in a career at TxJet? Submit your resume today.
- Opportunity to contribute directly to lifesaving efforts
- Generous employer retirement plan contributions
- Bonus eligibility based on individual and organizational performance
- Excellent health insurance with broad network of providers, low premiums and high employer HSA contributions
- Tuition reimbursement options
- 12 days off per month
- Superior work-life balance, flexible work hours
- Exceptional training and simulation support
- Company provided life insurance, as well as short/long term disability protection
Why TxJet over other airlines?
“Our pilots were hired on fully embracing the mission of helping to save and enhance lives through organ and tissue donation – this is why I wanted to work at TxJet. This is unlike any other charter operation because our mission is not a supplementary duty; TxJet specializes in organ recovery operations.”- Brian Davis, First Officer
“It's the quality of the flying that matters. It's not just about the flexible schedule, great pay and benefits. You use your skills to help improve people’s lives.”- Jeff Simpkins, Captain